Friday, July 29, 2011

I TOLD YOU SO

That's my post of the day.....if people won't listen, what the F am I doing this for? The overall I don't care attitude is deafening, people won't even try to help themselves.

AS you all get circle jerked by the politicos, our country is going down the tubes, no jobs, insiders still getting paid, little guy and saver getting hosed, what else is new.

Break the 200 moving average and watch this shit roll downhill. After an AM gap down we are still not broken down the lower zone, but we are going to take a real good sniff at it.

I would put a chart up but I don't know what you want to look at, if you don't leave a comment once in a year or so, I haven't a clue how to serve you, or how to show you better what is in my head.

I don't know you, you don't know me, who is this guy who sometimes rants, puts these squiggly charts up, sometimes leaving behind an essay on how things are or may become?

I'm just some guy who has spent the last 25 years of his life trying to help people and myself, by emersing myself in the subject, spending these years studying, figuring out who knows their shit and who doesn't and have become a free thinker.

I have called the last 2 bear markets, I have said we are in a long term (SECULAR) Bear phase, and that the current rally was doomed to fail and there was better than 50/50 chance of TESTING the 2009 lows.....that's who I am. I've issued a TOP warning, but the technicals have not quite issued a BEAR MKT has begun. You look at some of the action, as stupid people bid up APPL stock to above $400 and NFLZ to $300 and LINKED IN and so forth, now all of a sudden Dunkin hole is a smash.....any new issue....all the while 9.2% OFFICIAL (BS) unemployment, under 2% GDP growth at the same time CORPORATE PROFITS ARE SOARING TO NEW RECORD?????? WTF???

2+2 don't + 4

Duratek

No comments: