Tuesday, August 02, 2005

IT'S COME TO THIS

$$1,000,000 YES MILLION dollar trailer home, but its Malibu baby!

We are getting REAL close my friends, real close. Another great bull markets beginning with Million $$$ 1970 ish trailer homes NO land, and monthly land rent.

China stocks lighting up like Xmas trees, a $58 B Google, a LOT in Baltimore suburb for $500K and not the swankiest neighborhood.

Speculators getting special loans with no credit checks. 30% of homes and rising bought are 2nd homes or for outright resale.

FED says their tightening while liquidity runs wild in the other side of their mouth streets, and we DO have a "form" of INFLATION just as insidious as the form that comes from too little cash running after TOO FEW goods.

We have ASSET inflation. We have an economy drugged by cheap money that makes rich bankers and POOR debtors....a BUSH kinda world.

Where we help RISE UP a nation of billions to work for nothing, and industrialize their country with our dollars, we help militarize them, into world super power.

WE have NO savings, not a month goes by where wage growth outpaces spending.

WE are SO much poorer but yet don't know it.

A guy makes $500 a week. $40 to $75 goes to gas. If he lives in an apartment he pays maybe $200 WK towards that. Insurance is $50 wk. health insurance is $50 WK FOOD is $50 WK.

There goes his $500 wk but wait, he doesn;t clear that, maybe he clears $400 wk. If he buys any clothes or eats out, he does that on credit, of which he always owes and makes only minimum payments.

You can't own a home on $25 K a year, if married, maybe together avg couple makes $75K a year? $100K?

Can those people by a house? WHERE? MOntana? shhhhhh ADD now rising property tax and home insuarnce and maintanence.

RISING real estate as it has has lined the pockets of the financials......the fire has burned so bright, there is NO future demand down the road, only sellers.

NOBODY has any money yet consumers STORM the malls, saving be damned!

WE have no equilibrium, there is NO balance, we are out of control. WE are subsidizing the energy companies? also in a bubble?

There is nothing natural about this economy.

8,000 hedge funds many run by the big boys, there is NO free market.

Your choice, is to play the game, buy to sell higher, or take what yield you can get.

We are a ship without a captain, without a rudder, and its getting stormy, we are too closse to the rocks, the ship will break up.

EVERY DAY, EVERY $$ that goes on credit ADDS to an already historic high in debt, th e weight of it will crush us.

Without HEDONIC and statistical manipulations the economy would not look that good.

EMployees discounts to all? Yippeee.

The NEW CAFTA aggreemet will compound our problem of comeptiveness of labor.

To consumers, their is NO loyalty to anything made in this country, but greed. I have yet to come across a single person who minded buying Chinese.

LAST THOUGHT, it just hit me last night while eating CHINESE FOOD, the Fortune Cookies?........made in PA> !!

You tell me what joy or earnings isn;t out in the market? WHAT Wall? next is slippery slope. A Life where CRAMER is NOT a celebrity.

Duratek

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't afford to be trailer trash in Malibu. If you would like a monthly subscription, tell me where to send the money. How about $10-$20 per month.

Others ask for $$. You are in that league Marc. Let me be your charter subscriber. I'd be honored.
Paul Maxon
PQMAXON@GMAIL.COM

Anonymous said...

PS Marc, someday I could tell me grandkids that I was the first Rosen subscriber.
Please consider directing folks from the RR BB. You needn't post. We are seeking your interesting and helpful information.

PM

Marc R said...

Paul, I appreciate your comments. It wouldn't be fair for me to take money and not put 100% into the project, my present time doesn't allow it.

It warms my heart to know I have readers all over the world, and it makes me want to continue, to be better.

I am in the process of building a system and have been using tracking portfolio's for this purpose.

And I wonder if people would be interested in what someone says, unless they provide the means to make money. And that is an awesome responsability.

My goal has been to inform and keep investors aware of what I see going on. So thety don't get blindsided, at least understand what the risks are. I look for the truth.

I really do want to provide so much more, and yes some nomimal fee of $5 or $10 a month from enough interested people would allow me to build my website....maybe some where down the road.

It is for people like you PAul, so appreciative and decent I do this at all.

Over a year ago I was actually helping a local financial planning firm and advised them on several Canadian Energy Trusts, PVX and PGH, I took NICE capital gains,but should have stayed put. being able to know when to say when is so important....a constant learning process.

Marc

Anonymous said...

Marc,I do not buy Chinese, except in rare instances. we are a 23 person USA manufacturer, also a RR fan,like you. Keep up the good work, try to be less excited. Don Schweitzer

Marc R said...

Don,
How can I not be excited, in a good way, just my style of writing, part entertainment.

Chinese is maybe 5% or less of my business. One firm makes the frames for TREK, and builds a nice chair, been buying from them for many years.

I am a reflection of what my customer want, I would react quickly to any disastifaction.

MAIN problem with CHinese furniture is damages, and one company I deal with insists on cash before delivery.

I have also had CONSTANT price increases, freight costs is an issue from there and to get it here as most ship from Calif. Now these products have about 15% price advantage over similar items, the gulf has been closing.

Thanks for reading. My blog is growing in readers very nicely.

D