Tuesday, August 02, 2005

MOST DIFFICULT CALL

TNX CHART

In the face of exuberance, why would I even consider the 10 yr note, I mean WHO needs it?

But the 5 and 10 day averages are in unison, and pointing upward for yield. I looked longer, but this view is what I settled on. ROC has turned up and MACD has regained some footing turning up again.

WILL this ALL change Friday? My gut tells me YES. A HUGE miss is very possible in jobs data, this is my guess of course and gut call.

YET we have such a flooding on liquidity, money is flying into the markets, has been in housing, and it seems unstoppable. NOW CHINA is the play, surely all those billions need STUFF? all those Chinese companies should get played?

Maybe, NTES up $10 in AH! This is NOT normal stuff, this is blowoff blood gushing stuff, I really don;t know the end, I just know what that will look like.

CPC looked a tad high, so the upper limits , we are here, party on.....and then we'll see you on FRI!

D

No comments: