Wednesday, August 03, 2005

THE YING AND THE YANG OR HAVE I HAD TOO MUCH CAFFEINE

I just had a lovely talk with wonderful person, customer of mine, she's from England and after our talk I invited her to my blog.

She asked me what my motivation was, what drives me to read so much and post on my blog.

I said it was my nature to seek knowledge, and to figure things out, not quite obsessed by it, but more so than the average person.

I have been writing about issues for 7 years now. And my friends, you know the BEar MArkets worst days are ahead of us.

Cal me a conduit for further thought and enlightenment, because if we DON'T think for ourselves, our opinion will be handed to us, from the wise guy insiders no less, WHO by theby have been UNLOADING shares like there is NO tomorrow, hmmmmm just as the little guy is net long the markets?

The FED is boxed in now, MUST keep rates going higher even though non adjusted manipulated data would show a WEAK ECONOMY!

There is so much going on, it is hard to keep it all straight sometimes.

NO, the average person has neither the time nor inclinaton to spend thehours I do on this subject matter, and I gather this time better spent with family and friends, let me do the worrying for you.

REAL change is needed in our country, yet we voted in BUSH and gave SEAL of approval for actions in Iraq, if you voted for BUsh, do not complain.

We have insiders running this country and we have to wrestle it away from them! somehow.

So my job is to light a spark and make you think. The TRUTH will set you free.

WHO do you turn to for investment advice? Everyone's goals is not the same, a GOOD financial advisor should be able to look at your needs and risk tollerance and work with you, but yet, how do you know if they know?

When the going is good, it is hard to make a mistake, but when things change you MUST be liquid and you must adapt ahead of the herd.

That is the real challenge.BUT FIRST, let's try and keep what we got!

Duratek

No comments: