Friday, July 25, 2008

CHART OF THE WEEK

PEOPLE went goo goo over crox, many early on tried to short and got killed, now it's going to open down another 50% or so to under $5 is indication on LOWERED EXPECTATIONS....my friends if the consumer can't afford to buy these cheap POS.........the evidence is mounting...the market is already aware of FANNIE bailout....so I think it's POSITIVE (and we saw yesterday not so ) effects are here....WHAT ELSE does Mr Market see?
OH BOY lookit those Durable goods Numbers!!!
I pull this out:
Excluding transportation orders were down 0.9%. >
Duratek

1 comment:

SSK said...

Open interest in the SPX on Tuesday, the big rally day, in the last hour, 90,000 longs were added net, yet open interest increased only by 8400 that day. Short covering that was, old business liquidating. ON fAST MONEY AND CNBC,that night all they could talk about was the bottom was in, buy financials, get out of commodities,~ Wednesday open interest decreased by 33,000, the day at the high of the recent move up, higher prices and the market was losing equity, and yesterday during the selloff, what was the open interest?, up about 23,000. During the selloff, the market attracted another 23,000 positions helping accelerate the down trend. The TV is amazing, huh? LMAO, in the last two days, I made over 1500 points, I am taking today off headed down to the beach to do some walking in the water, my back and hamstrings are causing signifacant pain. Trading 28 lots now, on my way to my goal of 100. Then its live baby! 69% accurate, $300 spread between winners and losers!