Tuesday, June 15, 2010

BROAD NYA INDEX CHART

Rubber chicken has met the road, is any price action a coincidence anymore?
This is going to get VERY Interesting from here. Usuallu plunging 50 MEA's will draw prices back, even with a throw over the 50 EMA.....Friday is opex Fri and the shorts were caught too complacent.....hence short squeeze.
Or inform me of what has changed in the world that will finally bring us robust economic growth?
AGAIN I am asking why the Shanghai CHinese market is not getting jjggy....surely tonight it will? A market in a 10 months decline of more than 20% I refer to as a bear market, NO something is horribly wrong.
WHat is and what should never be, appearences decieving, can't judge a book by its cover....keep on your toes......we're all just trying to survive.....please point out the data if I missed it that shows recovery?
D

2 comments:

Jay Jay said...

I feel like I am crazy! I can't believe the market is going up. But the lower volume is a telling sign

Jay

D said...

NO FREE MARKETS, but the rise can be used to get big players OUT....before an even nastier decline lets loose....its an insiders game....and getting harder to predict.
I am STILL in topping action camp and not ready to suck on bull teet...but I wasnt shorting at lows either....getting tough to make a buck...preserve mode