Monday, June 21, 2010

"DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE?"

NPR….guy makes fishing nets (used to) for living…..was crying. BP will skate BIG TIME as MANY of these dudes….work for CASH….no records…no claims…

State and local governments budget gaps and woes escalating. Lots of "stimulus" money went right to bridge these gaps....I've seen a few bumpy roads gets some asphalt little else, BFD!

MANY MOE AND JACK running our government (no offense to pep boys). Transparency must mean the documents past from one to the other. Patience....what Americans are running out of.

You SEE how little goosing the futures means? not very liquid, the gamers were there on YUAN revaluation news....gotta watch my vocab.....never know who might be reading...

Bonds crowded deflation trade, so far right trade, many WARN of looming disaster there when THAT bubble blows.

LOTS OF MONEY already lured out of MM's into stocks....fuel depleted.

BIG BOYS running most of volume playing between themselves. FED policy ineffective, yet it continues unabated, savers get NADA. RISK TAKERS AT RISK...NO WIN SCENARIO

OH CHINESE YUAN...yeah BFD...I can abbrev....read my mind when am I teasing, when am I facetious...blows futures up...markets rise and then peter out!!!! YOU CANNOT TRADE NEWS AND CNBC BARELY HAS A REAL LIFE HONEST PULSE....that's why people blog hopefully to snare a tidbit of truth here and there.

We're back under a close the 50 EMA, 1099 is 200 EMA...so IMHO that's where we go to test.....was the break real?

I think earnings season could dissapoint, I think the ECRI has been falling rapidly...warning....a technical traded market, better be aware then what THEY are watching.

D

No comments: