Friday, June 04, 2010

INDUSTRIAL METALS TURN BEARISH

In another troubling sign (TO MOI) copper has tumbled and appears to be enterring a bear market, copper is one of our largest use industrial metals, think new construction.
Looks to me like the MA'S are headed for a bear cross. It would take a rise above 200 EMA to rethink this, IMHO.

I touched on this AM data due out at 8:30 this am, how to me I could care less. I know what I see, what people tell me from all across the country, they don't see much of a recovery.

ADJ monetary base continues its contraction.

Yesterday provided the market with a 90% upside day, but since "uptick" rule was abolished and the PROS run the rigged market, I no longer give them much importance....like dime a dozen now.....before they were RARE and very meaningful.

Richard Russel coined the phrase "In a bear market, we ALL lose, those who lose the least win"

PROTECT what you have, think less about risking.

Duratek

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Commodities are signaling deflation for sure. I see Hungary now is closer to default than even Greece. This debt problem is snow balling.

For now the US dollar is the winner by virture of being the least ugly women at the party.

Marc R said...

Those are some rose colored glasses....

Anonymous said...

Yup - They were made in China complete with Cadmium frames.

Marc R said...

I purposely don't CHEW on my frames as I'm afraid of lead poisning! haaa