Friday, June 04, 2010

BREAKING NEWS!

PAyrolls increased ONLY 431,000, concensus estimates were for 500,000 and GS upped theirs to 600,000 (partly responsable for big up day? are they that STUPID or fox smart?)

IMPORTANT TIDBIT.....411,000 of the 431,000 were part time CENSUS WORKERS!!!!!!!!!!!

BLLEP ME, I don't want to hear another asshole tell me this is a primary uptrend and we see recovery expanding, everything is rosey.....dont lie to me unemployment rate FELL to 9.7% whoopie de fricken doo....more people just up and left and gave the heck up!

We also watch LIBOR rates, inter bank lending rates remain ELEVATED. Do as I do not as I say?

If I could crawl inside my box and tackle some of those MSM nitiwts I would do it. It's like poking yourself in the eye, why do I do it........hoorah unemployment rate fell.....bad news.....another million gave up!

SO let's get this straight, all the idiot POOHBAH'S go around telling America we're on the right track, things are looking up.....and almost 2 years into historic LOW rates, TRILLIONS of stimulus and bailouts....and the gov is still producing most of the jobs? GET OUT OF MY POCKET!!!!

Throw a brick at CNBLIESMAN.....return to ALice In Wonderland

D

No comments: