Saturday, June 05, 2010

WHAT I SAID March 2007

"My conclusion is not that the stock market will collapse next week or even next month, and maybe not this year, but it is clear to me, that the SWEET SPOT is gone, comparisons will be tough, we have seen the best and any additional gains from here will be sporadic, and in this man's opinion not worth the risk."

entire post running out of gas

You can't make this stuff up. I have a knack, I am onto the right technical analysis, I read the right people, I have the best subs.....I let it swirl around my brain, add in what I SEE day to day week to week......and take my BEST GUESS.

I see it as managing RISK. Most people never have too much cash they raise, they just let it ride no matter what.......the insiders don't want you to leave early, they don't want you in early either. With near 60% or more of volume coming from those smokey rooms.....who's best interest is going to be served?

NOT ON MY FING WATCH!

Duratek ( I told you I have dirty mouth, sorry)

No comments: