Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Dow Falls 106 SO?

Papa got a brand new band

Yes when I write PIMPCO I KNOW I am misspelling it, or actually spelling it like I intended....another Papa factoid.NO, I don't suspect I all of a sudden have come back in favor like a chile rubbed steak or something....got very trendy you know.....but perhaps finally.......some sort of shakeout has begun...for various reasoning's.

Now...folks, I barely got a patch of hair left on my back (maybe that's a good thing?) and as I said before my ribs are showing.....damn I'm malnourished and all.....it's well down right frightening....my 9 yr old son won't come out of his room......yum but I hear him whimpering in there.....as I said before.....I can be patient....or maybe I should be a patient...some have said.

OOHHHH....2 people just came thru my office to look at my IRELAND PHOTO'S.......I'm a squirrel who finds some nuts when it comes to that....

Where was I?.....be careful folks until we see how this unfolds.....all that MSFT money and HIT seasonal stuff should have caught the DOW on FIRE BY NOW IMHO!....and why ISN'T FALLING OIL a cure all of a sudden?......so many questions....and maybe so little time....or brain power to figure them out...and why do I care....

AND THIS ONE
3 SCARIEST Words

from Businessweek (Dec 6th) 'The China Price""In bedroom furn, 59 US plants employingg 15,5000 workers have CLOSED since (FED REVULSION) JAN 2001, as Chinese IMPORTS have rocketed 221%. HALF of the US Market!...."meanwhile prices consumers pay have plumeted. Chinese buy only $1 for ever $5 we buy of theirs.

""Tax incentive was SUPPOSED to make business spending on NEW equip EXPLODE this year! THose tax breaks are near an end......SO FAR. NO MANUFACTURER or DEALER IS SUGGESTING IT HELPED a BIT!

"LISTA will cut 29 jobs, LISTA is a SWEEDISH INdustrial, office and stroage furn company....blames it on a "sluggish Eurpoean economy".WE have declining productivity environment....is miracle over? ADDING workers would DENT the bottom line.Papa don't make this stuff up.....see what FED and BUSH policy have wrought? Multiple bubbles and the destruction of our manufactruing base....cept weapons of mass destruction.

3 SCARIEST WORDS "Papa is right"


Duratek

No comments: