Saturday, August 23, 2008

BUSH's NEW STIMULUS PACKAGE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwJduPtCvSM&feature=related

60% Upside volume on FRI 200 pt romp, I am thinking an END to current rally could come any day.

I have "feeler" trade in on SDS I paid $64.58, as of FRI close, I am using stop at $64.25.....if this trade doesn't work out I may stand aside again or go long into a test on underside of my trend line.....I may lists my trades from time to time and then Im on record for these trades, in NO way am I suggesting anyone else follow, I am trying to get my trading mojo back in to gear. I had never meant my site to be stock pickers site, my focus is of course mainly on the economics and TA of the markets .....my struggle at X's not understanding but playing the swings I might go into greater detail at some time, as I think many others go thru similar situations and emotions.
KEY for me is to control psychological side, take my trades when MY signals tell me to, use stops to LIMIT losses, and I think if correct the winners will swamp the losers if allowed to run their course, and this would be near impossible for me had it not been almost 10 years of STUDY and OBSERVING.....my goal is to share and hope I help some in my efforts. In the end we all need to be free thinkers.

For the bulk of my money I am waiting for a NEW BULL MKT SIGNAL....of which I have none....all IMHO of course.

For those tracking, my BBI is at 68.7- with previous move's high at 78.54 THERE was a 20/50 EMA Bear cross registered as we enterred 2008, last cross (Bullish) was mid 2003.
Last BOTOM call was OCT 2002 with a low reading of 20.54 (understand the past may NOT repeat but my inidcator has nice track record)

VIX has been in sideways movement and IMHO has not peaked enough to show a bottom.

Bear markets are meant to be correcting mechanism, bringing many things from excess to the norm.....and my belief is that this is ongoing....do we get STRONG PRES CYCLE MOVE?....could be nice move but think it could be premature here......hope all have stayed safe from this nasty correction hitting th elikes of BIll MIller and LEgg \VAlue Trust hard...have great weekend.

My use of "POWER" to describe a market move has been requested I use another term so when I talk about the STRENGTH of a move UNDERLYING the numbers I am meaning INTENSITY.....

I am also done discussing my political opinions with previous "A" time to move on, as I said anyone saying I am not a CARD CARRYING REPUBLICAN is a liar and hasnt seen my wallet....anyone living in MD and knowing our Current DEM Gov would understand my fleeing the party

I am PRO BIZ LOW TAXES for BIZ, WE CREATE THE JOBS!!!! take TOO much from us we CANNOT INVEST IN OUR COMPANIES which WOULD CREATE JOBS......those thinking TAXXING US more is good idea dont know JACK S!!! it will actually CURB spending etc which in turn LOWERS TAX REVENUE!!!! AKA SMOKERS TAXES...reduced revenues.

HOUSING BUBBLE a DEM and REP PHENOM more so a FED PHENOM is now SUCKING DRY the coffers.

GIVE ANY POLITICIAN more tax money they will spend more and then ask for more of which they will spend that too....but I digress.

Could I VOTE for OBAMMA? boy I dont know....but I cannot stand McCain...oh my check BOX NONE OF ABOVE!

Duratek

No comments: