Wednesday, August 27, 2008

GUSTAV


QUITE THE DECLINE, bear mkt fodder....think a bounce here , but I dont like playing storm news, looking to SDS on new signal, made 2 pts last trade.
Obviously, I changed look of my blog, it does better job showing links and I like that it has more personality!
ONE DAY, when I retire from VP day job, I will have a sub service where I will share ALL my TA and stock picks with my subs, and it will be VERY reasonable....one day, for now all I ever say and when I said it is on record, and so far it ain't half bad!
I pay for all the services , I do all the reading, I fish for all the stories and provide links, I save tons of time for my readers and I HAVE kept them OUT of harms way should anyone have taken 2 minutes to consider what is occurring.....you can go to financial advisor etc and maybe have some ammo for questions to make sure they are planning your future to suit your needs.
The market ALWAYS goes up, except when it goes down.
D

No comments: