Thursday, April 29, 2010

BALLYHOO

Greece fixed again and a "DROP" in unemployemnt claims.....
...wonderful we are back to about the worst it ever got after 911 !!! THE FED GAME IS ON, what relief no change in approach, as it has worked so well....
Added to what you see in chart I believe are 1 Million temp census jobs.
Folks, we could go to new highs, maybe new alltime highs. I hope you are satisfied with the results of all that money we doled out.....money we didnt have.
We now owe current near 1 to 1 a year of GDP near $14 Trillion....dont worry we aren't Greece!haa
It must be true you can spend, borrow, and print your way to prosperity?
I think I am running out of ways to say this. 2 years of unemployment benefits..OMG...ONE MILLION nearing that end of 99 weeks on the dole and STILL NO JOB...or they weren't trying.
Yeah I'm disgusted.....not too many standing up for us....let the BS continue, party on....but a hangover is coming you bet your ass on that one
D

No comments: