Wednesday, April 28, 2010

CHINA SPRINGS A LEAK

Updated chart I had been posting.
It would seem the SSEC has made a CLEAR BREAK DOWN from this wedge, and that could bring with it very negative implications.
The CHINESE MKT has been leading the world markets up and down.....last high was AUG 2009. Certainly price CAN regain this wedge, but for now it appears to have lost its footing and IMHO this is not a positive development for world economies.
Maybe neither is GREEk S and P debt lowered to JUNK, and Portugal's lowered as well. IS there a WORLD DEBT CRISIS UNFOLDING?
Notice how SO MANY were on the good ship bearish bonds? But a buy at 4% in 10 year now looks really smart...that's how contrarian moves can play out.
Is there another blog or website that tells it like I do? I have tried to give an open view, maybe even toned down my doom and gloom scenraio while I have been warning and keeping my vigil...yes I am still more top watching then jumping on band wagon....not just price action, more so fundamental data.
Duratek

No comments: