Friday, December 10, 2010

BULLS CLIMB A WALL OF WORRY

*some random thoughts

You could see this year as a consolidation phase. I would only say as caveat, gains that have been witnessed are outliers, this is quite unusual….it was begat by 2% bulls at bottom…..if we’re not at another extreme, we are close….and IMHO it will put a capper in 2011 should it be a plus year…..mildly so.

Behavior in NFLX, YOKU, DANG…..this smells like follow the price cause its going up…bargains are gone.cept special plays perhaps.


3rd yr following explosive gains from near depression lows could buck trend. For me….it will only come down to TA I can run and I will do my best to keep anything I read out of my decisions, I may play just indexes to accomplish that….better organize myself, I have TOO MANY accounts open to handle.



I may do things I haven’t done in past, sell covered calls etc which exclude any worry about economy.



Wall of worry? Exact opposite now IMHO….got a deal on taxes, got QE2, GOT deal in Ireland, Greece…..Ben said got Qe3 ready and waiting, got 0% FED, Got addt’l GOV incentives for 2011….got mainstream media humming the bullish tone. Got ALL polls at bullish 3 year extremes not seen since 2007….is that a wall of worry?

No comments: