Monday, August 17, 2009

RED DAWN

If things don't quite turn out like the MSM and pundits have been hyping, remember who kept asking questions and said things don't add up.

Lowes doesn't see turnup, dissapoints. OIL price declines to $66 was in the $70's, near 70% of stock in bullish config per Point and Finger charting.

Well, we already knew market was in need of correction , you saw my long term chart which produced a long term trend line resistance and is where price has turned from recently.

Before declaring patient dead, we need to see the nature of any decline and where it finds support and how intense it is. As thers were giving buy signals galore, I asked WHERE AREZ THE FUNDAMENTALS.....or can the FED and GOV replace the Consumer?

I am OUT OF TOWN sometime Tuesday through SAT or SUNDAY...I will update by one of those days end as I catch up.....recharge battery time

D

No comments: