Wednesday, October 28, 2009

BAD GOODS OR GOODS GONE BAD?

One thing that STRUCK me between the eyes here is whether this and the LEI have any functional application for helping to predict the economy or the stock mkt.

Notice how in 2000 (market top) cap goods bottomed. And now in 2009 a marginal increase from its current bottom. In 2000 as the cap goods rose the STOCK MKT did not bottom until 2002-2003 !

This may be the LONGEST RUNNING RECESSION (they said it was over) that wasn't a DEPRESSION......it's not?

The US $ seems to have found some kind of bottom, same time mkt began to weaken.

In the report the EX cap goods was AGAIN revised DOWNWARD (no one will be watching) by a large .4% !

I bought a LEAF BLOWER from LOWES, found them to be the most helpful, good price....Husgavarna $199 gas powered.....couldn't start the bitch aghhhhhh...went over to my handdy retired neighbor LOU, he did everything I did, man I was headed back to the store....to return I KNEW these 2 cycle engines would be a major PAIN!!

STill nothing, he opens gas tank cap....then screws it back on, then BINGO we got ignition,,,,what the heck? IT NEEDED AIR in the mixture....who knew? How many people could be saved...?

I switch back to tomorrows GDP...next week I think FEd meeting wooooooooo, I think YOU KNOW the score...and we await the decision of the markets. REMEMBER it usually don't happen all at once.....I am thinking if we get sharp downer, I will take profits if I get close to my goal for this trade short......boy and to go long I need to seperate myself from reality and just decide from charts.....watch the VIX to see if it holds this area....GL



D

No comments: