Wednesday, October 21, 2009

THE WORM IS TURNING?

Dow Sheds 1% After Wells Fargo Downgrade at CNBC(Wed 4:07pm)

EBAY after the close:
"For the third quarter, eBay /quotes/comstock/15*!ebay/quotes/nls/ebay (EBAY 23.19, -1.84, -7.35%) reported earnings of $349.7 million, or 27 cents a share, compared to earnings of $492.2 million, or 38 cents a share, for the same period last year"

I Still contend easy money has been made, now stock pickers game, has gotten very selective. Doesn't mean uptrend is OVER, I do think the time is RIPE for some reasonable retrace, then we can asess the POWER of any selling. NO NEED TO GUESS or be so sure....I'm looking at singles friends...dont need home runs, keeps one out of trouble.

By using STOPS on ALL my trades, I should be able to keep the losers (we all have those) from ruining my winners.

Todays ABRUPT reversal shows what can happen at any moment, in the thick of earnings, which we keep being told are BEATING THE EST....

I say we got ZOMBIE BANKS, I SAY WE GOT RIGGED SYSTEM, I SAY WE GOT HORRENDOUS LEADERSHIP that keeps putting the FOXES in the fing henhouses!!!

I mean, give the banks trillions, give them access to the FED at 0%, and then let the big banks EAT their competition thus getting even BIGGER....let them BUY BACK with FREE MONEY THE BONDS which manipulate the rates low, there is NO incentive to lend..and then TAKE THE FREE MONEY and USE IT TO TRADE????????????? and the CHINESE are taking our dollar and buying up EVERYTHING they can....if this keeps up...they will dominate world not us...incl military

And there are reports of SECRET GS and FED meetings? phone calls? "hey dude what's up...how's the family?" I DOUBT IT!

UPDATE EBAY selling off some in AH.

CAN this joystick go in reverse? you bet your ass it can.......I don't or need to call THE TOP...just follow the bouncing ball, let my TA clue me in...and lately I been SPOT ON!

I tried to explain where I've been, what's been happening to me personally....how I let it effect my trading or lack thereof.....I may be coming out of it...maybe I got my MOJO back...maybe

Point is....too one sided here, so if not short, and was long smart guys took some off table, and let things settle down...some maybe short...I NEVER BET the farm.

I was going to DOUBLE my position when I enterred it, but then I hesitated and thought....limit exposure, dont swing for fences....too BIG a position may have kept me OUT or would be too stressful to hold.....so Poppa was just right...STOP LOSS SET MY RISK

Stop loss doesnt work good in case of opening GAPPER..........otherwise usually good move.

I read some intelligent sub stuff says...."early in a primary uptrend move".....may be time for correction and good time to throw out weak links...NO sign yet of reversal or end of this uptrend"

OK OK, I say...gee how can that be? I don't know.... got to keep an open mind....don't have to agree.

I have set another goal..I'll look to see if mkt can be held at important support areas....go from there.

Sure , I may be one of a few making my calls....I will try and share some of when and what I may do...in THIS forum I am mainly trying to help peopel understand the bigger picture, and I may be speaking to all levels of people....traders...LTBH etc etc

I will never tell you exactly what to do, I can;t do that.....that is for paid sub types to do....I can at best infer....and then tell you NEVER do anything w/o consulting a qualified financial advisor.
AND JUST CAUSE i MAY SAY i DID SOMETHIG, i AM NOT SAYING HEY EVERYBODY DO THIS OR THAT..you GOTTA MAKE THAT CALL.

I have warned being short is RISKY. BEing long in a bear is too....Let's keep an open mind, there isn't much CHOICE for getting returns these days....man its tough.

Later

Duratek

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I posted the other day - I saw a lot of stocks show outside reversals down on the charts.

Today I see the Banks beginning to buckle and the QQQQ formed a look of heavy downside to come.

Once again I think the upmove is over for at least 6-8 weeks with a likely 20% decline.

We shall see very soon. Don't be long unprotected from Friday on.

Anonymous said...

BTW - GS is nothing more than a front for the Federal Governments market manipulation policies including the PPT. They are heavy into the Bond, Gold and Oil markets as well. This is well known,

Worse still, GS runs the US Federal Government money policies. They have literally taken over.

I am waiting for the US Military to step in and stop this treason in the name of National Security.

Eventually they will man-up and do so. They took an oath to the Constitution of the United States which mandates they take action.

http://waronyou.com/topics/everyone-agrees-that-goldman-sachs-pretty-much-runs-the-governments-economic-and-financial-agencies/

D said...

Just a suggestion, even though I can usually tell by writing style, if you use any name other than annonymous I will be able to build on that knowledge of you leaving a comment and we can build on that..otherwise no matter

Today was a "KEY REVERSAL" DAY which should lead to more downside....is the crowd running up this crap got weak hands? is it just GS and friends?

We're going top find out.....I will follow up with a 15 min of trans last 1/2 hour...