Friday, October 30, 2009

NICE TRADE

I HAD to take that one, sold my SDS for NICE gain on day, again my attempt is not to be greedy, I am in process of testing my TA in real time, evidence left here.

Not a statement on what is going on. In VERY ST market is getting oversold IMHO VIX had BIG JUMP, but 2 things, that might level off and the other it has broken string of lower highs, folks I DO think something is afoot here. I don't want any posts I make on what I am doing to take away from my overall message and attempt to bring out the truth. But I am trying to appeal to all types of readers so some technical and trade talk will be part of my site.

The market may tank like hell, I may renter but for now I am on sidelines with another nice addition to my account..it feels good.

I may post an updated chart so you see what I am looking at later tonight on SAT....take care.

Duratek

No comments: