Friday, October 30, 2009

CREEK WITH NO PADDLE

WITHOUT GOV STIMULUS, without a HUGE drop in personal savings rate the GDP report would show an economy on LIFE SUPPORT.

MAIN gaming was Thursday for ponzimaniacs, SPX break of bearish wedge IMHO not a good sign for market in the ST at least. VOLUME SWOONED on the rise Thrsday compared to the swoon in price and rise in volume on WEd decline.

Is all what it seems? A RALLY based on a mythical creature that doesn't exist ( A US ECONOMY and vibrant GDP) is as a castle made in sand.

I have designated another forray into this time SDS @ $39.66 for those keeping count at home. I am using $39.00 as stop loss, this is 1.5% of capital risked so I figure a reasonable risk/reward play.

I MAY be jumping the gun, but the LIBERTY TAKEN and REASON GIVEN FOR RALLY THURSDAY (GDP) when I read what it consisted of...PURE BS......ONE TIME OFFS....

My friends WHEN WILL THE REAL ISSUES BE TACKLED? AGAIN I am not reccomending any trades to anyone, I think for the time being I just want to be open with what I'm doing andmy record will be here to you and for me to see if my MOJO has come back to me....after along absence.

These trades are managable, and not a bet the house mentality, I am greasing my wheels and trying to get back in the game with more than just my words.

I have not decided as yet my goal on this one, market action may dictate.....action around my trendlines will determine a lot......I may jettison or change this trade at anytime, I will post if I do.....take care in the REAL WORLD you and I Live in......spending less, saving less as expenses increase....7 million lost jobs....all we get is JOBBEd from current in crowd team.

D

No comments: