Tuesday, October 12, 2004

"All Trends Down" ??

http://www.safehaven.com/showarticle.cfm?id=2064&pv=1

Seek and ye' shall find? Not many bears left in the den, IMHO....in fact, I froze my ass off last night because I had nobody to snuggle with!

Friday "Louis Ruykeyser" shown on NPTV (Louis is out for season ill) had 3 guests, each in succession said BULLY...."I hate to ditto but BULLY! me too".....what was I expecting?

What is worth taking note is thatwhile we have declining tops on DOW, while we have 50 SMA crossed down the 200 SMA, we have overwhelming bullish sentiment, IMHO in Market Vane polls and Investors intelligence which has record record 110 weeks or so plurality of bullish sentiment.

Going into, what can be treacherous month of OCT....with $54 oil.......hardly a bear to be found, and is one of many reasons I personally refuse to lay down my fur coat! (oh...historic non confirmations of the Dow and the Transports) Hard to tell if my blog is reaching out to people, because of lack of search engine support as I see it, but for now I will continue to add to it as I can.

Duratek

No comments: