Wednesday, September 03, 2008

ASCENDING TRIANGLE FORMING ON SPX?

CHART PATTERNS ascending triangle definition. Somehow are we going to go BACK and test the 200 EMA?

I may be WRONG, but I cam OUT of SDS trade with a small gain.....will let this play out. I have played SDS 3X now but it IS in a downtrend, well sure the SPX has been rallying since late summer.....I am watching banking sector very closely. I haven't seen any panic BUYING, I cant see a bottom formed here.....next couple days key I think.

D

1 comment:

SSK said...

I have the 200 day all thw way up at above 1350. i think 1305 and 1315 offer a lot of supply before we get to 1350, the bracket we are in currently is from 1315 to 1260. that range has been run a lot, i would guess that 1260 get challenged agian since we breached the 1275's over the last days before 1350 does