Friday, September 05, 2008

TODAY

AS I said I would share when I do something and have warned I am NOT suggesting anyone nor am I saying do anything...just sharing.

Taking a small flyer with WFMI, I feel its beatem down pretty good, I have only one chart saying nibble, the rest are NOT saying go.....I missed SNDK yesterday, was wanting it...NO TA said buy from my view, but maybe valuation did, it POPEd on buyout rumor......I just think WFMI MIGHT be trying to bottom and I have a VERY tight stop on it...

MKT IS trying to co0me back...too much fear at once, story is real though......think more to go....maybe not today....would encourage some especially CNBC...but I havemy list maybe make one of your own.....and follow them...

AT some point, maybe not all at once stuff will look good...so I am not short here unless I see it heave ho....BIG MOVE ALREADY if it digests it w/o moving up really good next week....we will evaluate....

SO I AM WATCHING CLOSE.....wanting some aCTION!!!! OH I am near break even so far, and unless something HORRIBLY wrong with WFMI....and I dont get taken OUT I am hopeful of longer term, JMHO

D

No comments: