Thursday, September 04, 2008

D DAY FOR MARKET

Market was CRUSHED today down 350 pts, and one of the worst days for the SPX in months!
AH Globex says my buddy down to 1227 area...tomorrows JOB? report will be DISMAL guaranteed.....so ONLY chance for mkt is if not as dismal as todays action seemed to infer.

It was a 90% downside volume day and usually these come in pairs....with maybe a respite of sorts in between, I dont expect much.

Pimco speaks out

BLOGGER "FINANCIAL TSUNAMI"

RULE AGAIN ME....find your trade, execute, set your stops, leave it be....case in point....for various reasons at 3:58 I exited my SDS.....was not able to re-enter today as it were....was one of best days on record for the inverse.....old Duratek sniffs em out, MUST keep with game plan, leave emotions and too much figuring at the door.

D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD READ ON THE BLOG YOU LINK, THANKS, are you going to try and buy support tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

Haaaa, you read my mind....always lean where not too many are huh...let me know what you're doing buddy