Friday, September 05, 2008

WHO'S YOUR DADDY?

Those who know me also know my RECORD! I have been reaching out to investors and (lemmings) traders since late 90's, first on RAGING BULL (over 16K posts), now here for over 3 years.

I have done my best to alert people to the POTENTIAL of LOSSES in the market, and the REAL situation in our economy and abroad, and I hope to continue. I know I have readers from all over the world, but I also understand my blog isnt set up for me to know exactly how many you are, and I remind myself I do this because I want to.

Of course I CANNOT tell you what to do, I am no financial planner, stock tip giver, I try to paint the picture, sometimes saying what I ALONE might be doing, but my hops is to OPEN YOUR EYES AND MIND to think for yourself and become more aware of what might be going on.

That said, this is part of email I sent to some friends about $$ and gold....

LOOKIT the punk U S$$ go! not til the last gold bug gives up and all the writers throwing in towel will gold rise and maybe to new heights again? OR if in a BEAR how long will gold stay in this bearish config? We have TA to assist us, leaving opinion at the door. (now if some world conflict appears or when grossly oversold gold can and will rebound...this AM it is under $800)

That said how is or will gold act when the idiots wake up and sell our toilet paper.....somehow somewhy the US $ has risen from ashes and is being coveted again....and if anything MORE that just rebound from gross oversold.......why

I wonder if US $ rising is result of many needing them to pay off debt.

FED cannot bailout BSC, FNM FRE, GM and F, and all the other banks on the brink......how do they get out of this one? Would a privatize of rescue of FNM etc goose the mkt or show HOW BAD THINGS ARE.....TRADERS SENDING BIG MESSAGE HERE

I am thinking jobs report is HORRENDOUS.....if not as bad (can it be fudged?) as expected or just because the mkt selloff yesterday was in preperation for this, we could get some stability in here, and rally effort, as we had 90% down day THURSDAY.

I DO NOT THINK SPX regains 1260 area....on any rally I look there.....good luck to all and take care,

Duratek

No comments: