Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"AMUSING OURSELVES TO DEATH"

ALDUS HUXLEY VS GEORGE ORWELL Sent to me by friend P.....and SSK comments "ain't some of this the truth" thought provoking.....I've got to cut this short, don't want to miss the Bachelor reunion.....

NAZ continues to outperform, not much going on today, some volume pickup, at this stage I can't assume a healthy pullback as we are already in ST overbought, until Bears can prove otherwise, the rally that began in MArch does not APPEAR to be over.

I hope for everyone "this time it's different". Some subs are calling for 5 WEEK RALLY to commense soon, only a few are not convinced. One notable guru has just doubled his cash position in defensive move to 49% ot total. ANOTHER is on sidelines 100% cash because the setups to trade are not there.

The toughest thing in trading besides controlling your own emotions, is PATIENCE.

I used to only buy companies I researched on my own and liked the story, used casual observation to determine 52 week range of price to determine the current price in that range, it was all about the prospects for that company and what they did, I needed to beleive in what they were doing. I usually made money doing that.

INvesting in solid companies will usually pay off over time, unless the one you pick turns out to be Lehman Bros or a BEar Sterns type or Enron. That sort of blind side is impossible to see.

Sharp move from highs in gold...US $$ been anging around will it revive in price to recapture 80.00 and frustrate again all those who figure it is DOA?

A move UP in the dollar that holds may coincide with end of March rally...we'll see.

Duratek

No comments: