Tuesday, August 31, 2010

LEAP OF TRUTH, NOT DOSE OF


HEADLINE READ ALL ABOUT IT BREAKING NEWS!!!!!
"Stocks rise on surprise jump in consumer strength"- AP
Sorry, here goes the profanity..WTF???!!!!
What passes for UNEXPECTED and JUMP these days.....from briefing.com
"The Conference Board's Consumer Confidence Index unexpectedly rose from 51.0 in July to 53.5 August. The Briefing.com consensus called for the Confidence Index to fall to 50.0. "
PERSPECTIVE TO MY READERS:
The "surprise" 53 isn't within a sharks sniff to 80.00 at BOTTOM of last bear 2003......and not light year close to 100 or better this far into supposed "recovery"
If stocks rally as whatever dumbass is quoted for yhoo finance etc for reasons for stock action, on this not even the flimsiest of reasoning but downright assinine!..what more can I say?
D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for this worthwhile information I must post a link on my site so my friends can benefit from it as well.

account

Marc R said...

Thanks Gloria, I'm so glad you found my site. I'll try to keep it clean! Nah, I don't cuss much....

Today I see the S&P futures brightly shining GREEN and the hope for a triple digit GAIN is there but I remind myself this is not a "normal" market that is long since gone....and is why the avg investor wants nothing to do with it.....we have lost what it means to be a free market system...with the scads of manipulation, high frequency trading and general ragged action which has had a historical amount of 90% down and up volume days which seems scitzoid.

Gold at $1,250 and 10 yr bond yields under 2.5% that tells an important story.....now I have read so many articles to help form my opinions, pay for countless subs for proprietary data and insights......and it all weighs on me personally.
I have my blog to let it out, to share what I know and try to help some people understand...when you bother to leave a comment letting me know your thoughts, that is appreciated.