Sunday, November 21, 2010

COMMENTARY IN CHARTS

Has this been a 2 week candlestick test of major resistance or blowoff top based on FIB retrace levels reached?


BDI is diverging in weakness vs stocks.



Transports are a few hundred points from ALL TIME HIGHS!
SInce 2009 while the market has returned amazing gains, where the transports have doubled and gotten near a pittance from all time highs, where the Federal Reserve is under attack, sovereign countries near default and need bailout, 8 million remain unemployed and 4 million face loss of benefits, possible gridlock in congress and all other assorted mess......most investors never believed in this mess and stayed in bonds.
We can have opinions but when stock market gives a buy signal like it did in 2009, one has to put down the paper, turn their heads away from carnage and think about taking what is being given and listen to voice of the market.....and taking your emotions OUT of your investing decisions may take a lifetime of efforts.
If I had share one of my proprietary signals which measures price and fear of losses and said
"its time to NIBBLE" would anyone have followed? How do you trust anyone's opinion?
And that for me as well is a very good question. AFter years of reserach I understand market technical language, and I know which subs and experts worth listening to. I LOVE Lowry's service because they have no opinion , just data and historical references....they just follow the naked supply and demand.
In the end it just comes down to that....as do most everything for prices.
AS far as all the fundamental data and stories and opinion I offer, they don't have to effect prices, right away anyhow.....they offer backdrop.....well before hand....before the worst of any decline appears....I SHOULD see it on my technical data and charts....of which I will continue to rely on way more than my what my heart says....
Currently I still feel market is ripe for continued weakness....until previous highs are taken out....but far from certain whether the 618 FIB reached in SPX will remain an obbstacle.
Duratek


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Double topped time to drop, may god have mercy on banksters soulless souls, NOT!