Saturday, November 20, 2010

THE OPTIMISTIC SCENARIO

One of my friends said "you are cheering for a depression". I most definately NOT.....and I'm not a "died in the wool bear" either.

I bring out to light a lot of things you wont read or hear about, all of which are true and can effect us. I add in some TA to seek trend, which has been up in this "cyclical bull mkt"....I have said can higher.....

I have talked enough about what is wrong, what might be right?

Well, the optimistic scenario would call for CB and FED actions, gov policies and stimulus will get a churning of sorts.....a treading water until the bad things, excesses get worked off enough, any way somehow by magic whatever.......that sooner than later we can reset the economy ans bring about sustained growth.....which would in turn get companies to hire.....if slack in economy is eaten up....companies would decide things are less uncertain and begin to use that HORDE of cash we keep hearing about.

Maybe interest rates can be kept LOW, and it really does revive economy. Maybe Consumers can save enough, pay down enough debt to resume normal spending patterns.....maybe Banks are really solvent and begin lending again to businesses.

I see lots of restaurants and pubs busy on weekends, I see the Ravens stadium full of fans, sellouts each game, no empty seats......

I'll leave it there, no counter argument.....have nice weekend.

D

No comments: