Wednesday, January 26, 2011

IS INVESTMENT IN CLEAN ENERGY A NO BRAINER?

Clean energy ETF
state of union speach 2035 clean energy goals

Barack Obama (D) - 2008 Election - ProCon.org

2008 Election ProCon.org ... ProCon.org emailed the Obama campaign on Mar. 11, 2008 ... increased investments in clean energy development and deployment. Obama ...
2008election.procon.org/view.additional-resource.php?...

Election 2008 News. Search • RSS Feed ... He has made clean energy one of the top issues of his campaign and as a ... we recognize that this election and Barack Obama are ...
www.environmentamerica.org/news-releases/...

Time and time again since 2008, it would seem like investing in this sector would bring nice gains....I don't think it has taken off yet, again last night it was made a main focus.

I am talking out loud, and wondering if years from now I would be kicking myself for not getting a solid position in this sector....(not to say I wont)

D

No comments: