Sunday, March 06, 2011

FACT OR FICTION

*recommend read the entirety of Doud NOland's column this weekend

Many don't agree, but I find (even if repetitive) Doug's column a MUST READ weekly. If you're friggin nuts you can read ALL the details from word one, or like me skip to the commentary.....though you may miss some good tidbits.
Sure he has opinion, but he approaches from a data point factual framework, IMHO (who cares) he rarely discusses how this would effect the stock mkt, except to basically say....monies created find their way BACK to paper assets.
YES, of course $TRILLIONS that were not in existence a few short years ago have FUELED a WORLDWIDE BULL MKT.....but like any thing dependant on stimulus and artificial demand cannot survive without it.
The gov't and FED (you can argue HAD TO!) stepped in (STILL) where there was a HORRENDOUS HOLE TO FILL (Depression awaited).....that in of itself as PRIVATE SECTOR CREDIT demand has not reignited.......was and is a temporary fix that is already reaching its limits of effectiveness and is creating imbalances of its own.
Without a HUGE RAMP UP in hiring and then said peoples coming off govt assistance, to fill the tax coffers instead of FED moentizing this charade fails and has ONLY pushed back the day of reckoning.
Case in point was the market reaction going into the lows of AUG already down 16%, advance decline line etc were falling for almost 4 months (Lowry's prerequisite for THE TOP), the FED stepped it UP with QE2......show me REAL DEMAND, SHOW ME a market or economy that can stand on own 2 feet? SHOW ME an interest rate manipulated by FED that isn't 0% !
F!!!! I LOVE a parade, I LOVE BULL MARKETS, ....shoot me or try to understand why the last 10 years plus I have FOUGHT URGES to speculate and spent more time DEFENDING MY WINNINGS.....(add in my personal business experience, family history of gambling,..and maybe you understand why I communicate like I do.
I am not smarter than anybody, I could be a dumb mf'er, but we ALL are the SUM of our experiences and thru the eyes who witness. YES DAMMIT we have a BULL MKT, YES MAKE MONEY REJOICE, don't try to tell me anything good is happening here.....prove it to me.

WHat happens to a house of cards eventually? read DOug's column, keep reading it until you understand his message

Duratek

No comments: