Friday, March 04, 2011

MIRACLE FINISH BUT THAT'S NOT USAIN BOLT!


DAGGONE ZOMBIES came out with 15 minutes left...AUFKME? yes read my lips....father was no preacher.
Internals don't show a great day for stocks but all that will be talked about ad "hair" nausem...on MSMBC...is the "amazing comeback late in the day, buyers were SWOOPING up BARGAINS like they were at the $ store...(is it ture not everything is a $ at the $ store? what sense does that make.....keep charging a $ and make the puny portions even smaller, no one will notice.
$104 oil IS going to put a sleeper hold on this economy, I mean, even at Outback (I had a $25 gift certificate) it didn't fill up until 6 PM....then line out the door.
WHY is that place SO popular? It's like a POnderosa with BLOOMIN
ONIONS....they were everywhere even with the WARNINGS....."may cause instant heart attack...." I am thinking outback is NOT where the beautiful people congregate...
"don't quit your day job Duratek"......don't worry I won't, more than likely my business will fail because the economy is SO HOT I cannot get the shit fast enough to satisfy my customers......and they go somewhere else to find it IN STOCK (no such thing).....and I could join the MILLIONS who find themselves scratching themselves in places they didn't know they had trying to figure out why THEY were the only ones not enjoying the amazing economic revival spreading all across the land like dandelions....and wonder what I did wrong.....of course at some point I won't even get counted and no one will even know I exist...what a bitch!
Maybe I should run for Congress, be lucky and serve 2 terms, then can retire on a full pension...you know like normal folk can. (gosh everytime I review a post I am coming back to fix typos!)
Duratek

No comments: