Friday, March 04, 2011

GREATEST RALLY FIAT COULD BUY

Greatest rally money could buy, maybe NEW highs maybe SPX 1600.....when it DOES TOP, all BULLS DO....min 50% retrace IMHO, next AMAZING buying opp at SPX 800(or lower) , heard it here...can't create bull economy from priniting press or 0% FED funds....an unbalanced economy is getting more so

ONE THING that needed healing "housing" is not.....OMG what a farce

FACTOID * 7 of the last 8 recoveries were LED by housing

Over 2 years into recovery, after 100% rise in stocks, week after week of MSM telling us how great things are getting, and FED cannot even raise raise .25% from record low 0%?

Remember all the mortgage paper....keeps losing value based on orig home value if those values continue to fall. If not for a GAO accounting change on how banks are ALLOWED to value said paper....from "mark to market" (current mkt value) to ?????? mark to fiction....would these banks be solvent?

I think the younger generation has seen enough to be MORE cautious about debt, and a secular change has occured towards that attitude.

My home is my castle....secular change in those who own a home and are underwater and especially from those who got foreclosed.

Savings are slowly rising....secular change here too to pay off debt, spend less?

Hiring....secular change here too? and many jobs lost won't be coming back, there is gross hesitancy from companies to hire and take on costs, health care...hit to bottom line...MUCH of increased profitability has come from lowering of head count and related expenses....not so much from increased revenue and not so much from INVESTMENT. all just MHO.

Duratek

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, KD here, luv your furry commentary. Keep up the fine work. Please come over and post at TF, I like your blog.

Marc R said...

I am more than pleased and honored you took the time to stop in and not only see what I may be talking about but let me know.

I am constantly reading your detailed work, and always love a sense of humor that I also like to employ....but you are most widely read and appreciated, respetced.

And several times I have heard you on the Baltimore Ron Smith Show....he is pretty smart dude and doesn,t just have anyone on his show....you are held in high esteem.

It is not always easy to add to what you already inform people about....but I have spent almost 15 years, 7 here, writing about the economy and markets....trying to expose some truths...all that effort allowed me to develop my unique style of expressing myself....I think I'm funny at times, but I never hear anyone laughing....haaa

KD, I would LOVE to quit my day job, and make a living writing and educating people about this topic we love.....like RR I love the subject, it fascinates....understanding sometime elusive....the challenge and thrist for knowledge and truth is what drives me....cept RR makes a great living doing it!

If I'm not already member of TF (I think I am) I will try to join....I know many who post on your blog all the time, great site!....so many hours in a day...

D