Tuesday, October 04, 2005

BOOM, Here comes the BOOM



WHAT do we see my lurking friends?

By using the 20 and 50 I hoped to tell better if the uptrend had any gas left.

And IMHO, we are midway into this uptrend in rates, and the 20 is sharply rising and going to go thru the 50, I like to follow the trend of the 20, but hey that's just me. I think 44.19 is going to blow! Scottie!

RSI not quite over sold, and MACD still has some juice left I think. And this, should it hold true, could give stocks a bit of trouble. I mean Bonds at this price have been outperforming stocks for some time.

CLosing above 44.19 would give a bearish taint to bond prices. LOTS of folks holding bonds, lots of foreign folks holding bonds, hope they don't sell.

ALmost 100 point drubbing today a lots of Yiddish folks were not playing because of holiday.

EVen though the BLS tries to CONCEAL the inflation, it is pianfully obvious to anyone without labotomy the high cost of energy is seeping into EVERY DAMN THING!

Cost of heating and larger minimum credit card payments will be hitting consumers this Winter, so I do not see a huge bounce coming for consumer sentiment.

Maybe we manage to muddle through for awhile longer, bulls FULL in the market, nobody is stopping those weekly deductions from going into retirement accounts, and WHEN will they wake up and protect the gains from 2002/2003 lows?

Gas at pump still over $3. WInter bills will rise 30% for most, maybe more. I keep getting price increases from my vendors (office furniture), some have raised twice this year! 6% on average......even some CHinese companies have raised prices......I ain't eating it! it gets passed through somewhat to consumers.

I think the consumers ass has already PUCKERED smackkkkkkkk! And now the GOV says they must CUT spending from over there......to pay for GUlf over here.....a net net nothing for economy, cept pressure on supplies will be inflationary.

A Bear MArket resurfacing at this time could have devestating effects, with the debt at historic highs, so will be the defaults.

Daggone it, maybe I don't know what the f I'm talking about, but I said it 5 years ago and I was right, and I saved quite a few good folk from ruin over at the roudy Q's board at Raging Bull, and I think I'm right now.....and I'm shouting it again.....duck and freakin cover! a break of Dow 10K will be first sign bear wants back in, Watch for a steady rise in the VIX......be careful, raise cash to high levels, diversify if MUST own stocks. Shorting is not for everyone so I will not advocate that here, the market can be place of WILD swings both ways.....if stocks fall and GOOD companies lay cheap, there is your short! YOU NEED TO CASH to take advantage, if you are ALL IN??????? OK

Insiders are selling in a BIG way, especialy those HOT home builders, come on guys.......ahhhhh they say they just want "to diversify" thats all....love the HONESTY!

OCT is here and still NO FEAR? maybe nothing to worry about? M and A activity highest level not seen since BUBBLE DAYS! just a coincidence I am sure...... every new hot thing chased except Caribou

Duratek

No comments: