Monday, October 05, 2009

END OF DAY

We are going to see shortly if the current rise is in reaction to the 90% down day or is a continuation of the silly rally......never before in all my years following the market have I seen MORE of disconnect of what is from what isn't.

If you think this is more than a traders market and a manipulation in response to US $ weakness...guess again. a SHITSTORM is in the works....IMHO

That said, what I can say about Lowrys stats this evening was that the buying was rather intense today, with up volume near 88% of total volume. ONE caveat was LOW VOLUME, if we can rally with increasing volume that would put into question worry about imminent collapse.

This is a TOUGH market, My profit would have evaporated had I just hung around in my SDS short play last week, I was looking for a short term blip, got what I was looking for, sold near the high for that move, and the market has moved higher since.

I'll still talk about the crappy fundamentals, but profit is profit, I am NOT hung up on the direction of market, it is what it is, and is why IMHO you can't invest on EMOTION.....I use technical analysis that makes sense to me. I can't say I ENJOY reading the depressing shit I read, but I think it is necessary to be aware of our environment.

This rally is a false Messiah, it's shit, but you can make or could have made money from it. Stocks are rediculously priced IMHO and this rally will end badly....but I havent been putting the nail in its coffin just yet. SO we still have descending highs and lows....if this RALLY has legs...that could change, and so will my strategy.

D

No comments: