Thursday, October 08, 2009

GREAT NEWS ONLY 521,000 JOBS LOST!


That doesn't even bring us to the worst it was in 2001, but hey it's progress! Continuing claims continue to fall, but I would hasten the difficult experience of those seeking jobs, and understanding this only looks good because of how many have been DROPPED off the list, basically given up.....and this is of course subject to BLS seasonal manipulations.....only in AMERICA could the loss of ONLY 521,000 jobs be seen as a positive, sorry for my cynicism.
ANd ONLY IN AMERICA or ZIMBABWE could destroying your CURRENCY be seen as a positive and reason for an asset flush up.
I WILL be watching the DOW (new high?) and the TRANSPORTS (NOT?) as I showed recently the BEARISH WEDGE being broken by the Transports.
I am sick of LESS BAD, how about some good?
Duratek

No comments: