Friday, October 02, 2009

MAJOR BEAT DOWN IN DATA

What have I been harping on? The data doesn't support the rallies exhuberance, plain and simple and the data keeps proving my point. It may not be as bad as it seems at the lows but it most often not as good as it looks near the highs either....AKA any market top. Blues skies in 2000 or 2007?

If you play this game of puffing up growth thru reckless and outragious debt and gaming, there is a price to pay.

Work week dropped another 1/10th to 33.0 from 33.1 I think near or a record low, ANY improvement in economy should be seen in an expansion of the workweek. When they tell us wages grew I have to laugh.

Prior reports were (you kididng?) REVISED DOWNWARD, maybe less people will be paying attention?

I don't know folks, you see how the system works, and message boards...hypsters like Manute will come and post BS posts about going to the moon, and when the market is going thru a correction they are nowhere to be found. Is it any wonder when they haven ot a clue about anything? and no credability. I have asked for any data, posts about how good its getting....so far none have appeared, I'm still waiting.

Action don't always follow fundamental data, eventually I think they do.

I wont sit here and tell you I know a market top is in, maybe ST of course one is, but IT or LT I am not sure......but won't it take some UPTICK in data and condition to our fellow Americans out there struggling? Doesn't the facts cry out the GOV and FED attempts have so far failed? IF true and or percieved so the market is in precarious position.

One talking head CNBC idiot chirps....."oh this is good news, the employment picture is improving....blahblah......" the other sides arguments are infantile........and so is the presentation I see on most news channels.

DO I really care to hear all the Banks upgrade companies?

Maybe there is a trend for a reason where people are looking for alternative ways to get a more open picture of things.

I could be right, I could be wrong, but I own my opinion and for now it has been opposite most you probably have been hearing.

I'll keep bringing you my thoughts....you understand they are just my opinions unless link to others, and nothing I say is telling you to do a damn thing, always consult your financial analyst....but if you work hard to understand.....sitting in front of that person can be more productive and you will be in more control instead of blindly following.

WHo knows maybe we can fightback today and turn it green...I really dont know...what I do know is that the picture and reality are BLEAK, IMHO and more needs to be done.

D

No comments: