Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A STITCH IN TIME

THe US $ sits just 8% above its all time lows of 70.00. Falling from near 90.00 in March. But the fact hardly any bulls are left in Dollar camp (3-4% last poll I saw) and a crowded bull cam for equities over 90%.

hey we recaptured 10K on the DOW, my congrats to the bulls and longs. Transports caught up, didn't better their high, but not by much ....I'll take that as a yes. It's all pretty amazing folks, I'll say that and one for the record books in many ways.

But we have GOV debt approaching 100% of GDP,a long bond yield screaming something is wrong, jobs not created yet...small businesses not investing nor hiring.

YES< the market is pricing in one helluva pickup in economic activity and company profits....I hope they can do more than earn off a weak dollar, from cost cutting.......but the mkt is rewarding for that......WALL STREET one year after bailout set to receieve record payouts...how nice is that?

D

No comments: