Thursday, August 25, 2005

HISTORY WILL REPEAT













At the end of the day, when you mull over all the opinions, and all the comments, I look upon this chart again!

We are at the MOST EXTREME reading ever, do I need to repeat it? ALL in life revolve around cycles, and for goodness sake this cycle is LONG overdue, what I mean is th eperiod of expansion of credit as % of GDP is quickly ending its ever expanding rise. And will revert to its other cycle, credit contraction.

Knowing that consumer spending is near 80% of GDP, no wonder either BLS of whatever agency is spurting out the data, that it is convaluted!

I just got 17.5% FUEL surcharge bill from one of my truckers delivering chairs LTL. WOW! should I eat it? should I pass it on? I eat it...less profit, I pass it on...inflation.

Now this is more stagflation becasue at its root inflation is TOO MANY dollars chasing too few goods, we have overcapacity issues not lack thereof.

You don't cheat the grim reaper my friends, you always sooner or later pay the piper.

If INFLATION was the real issue here, wouldn't GOLD and SILVER be reflecting this? OH yes, but they are not.

WE have people from all walks oflife leaving their jobs to sell real estste or buy it to sell for speculation. BUying units BEFORE construction to FLIP them.....see what FED action has wrought? unintended consequences?

And this will hogtie the stupid bastards with the need to keep raising rates! To put out that firs and protect the dollar from an all out collapse.

WE ain't in no sweet spot honey, we're in the shitpile an don't know it.

We have NO savings. We have 8,000 plus hedge funds of which more and more institutional money has flown to beat the 5% retruns of the indexes to date. 4% don't cut it either, they need 9% and now they gamble to get it.

The hedge funds is mostly DUMB money.

Faulty policies up and down, on health care, SS,energy, foreign relations, you name it.

Duratek

No comments: