Thursday, October 01, 2009

THURSDAY MARKET WRAP "WATCH THE LEMMINGS RUN?"

NAT GAS TUMBLES ON SUPPLY DATA LINK HERE

SEPT AUTO SALES A KLUNKER LINK HERE

NAZ DOWN VOLUME on yahoo finance shows 92%, so we can say this was a pretty strong decline.
The 10 MOST ACTIVE STOCKS were all red (down)

The 10 yr yield dropped to 3.194% !!! what's inflationary about that folks? This does not seem to agree with a NEW BULL MKT, does a NEW BULL MKT need to bekept on a respirator?

UGLY triple digit loss across the board weakness, I have been pointing to weakness, I don't need to know or predict how far this can go.....for now, we'll let the market talk and keep track of it on the charts....I think good chance further to run as I have been saying.

I wish I had better news folks, please post links to any bullish news or opinion you can find. I'm on my toes here, and I seem to be on the trend.....I've never denied the rally, only chose not to play it....I have expressed my reasons, even after I had organized to do so in March....I am in tenuous situation here in my business and so liquid is what I chose, I have NO debt.

The smartest thing I ever did was switch to a 15 yr mortgage about 16 years ago. I saved a TON on interest, and I OWN my home. I don't like the near future.....but I am in position to survive.

IMHO MANY AMERICANS are thinking like me, and are deferring big purchases. You can't sustain an economy just with stimulus hooks.

We have people running the show that don't know their ASS from a hole in the wall. You what most politicians do, say whatever they have to or think YOU want to hear, get elected then do as they please.

I'm DOWN on the FEd because they've screwed things up, and our $ is being obliterated in value. (though I have spoke of an impending rally there with 3% bulls)

We need MORE freakin agencies and gov employees? why dont the ones we have just do their job? you gonna oversee well fing oversee then< ALL THIS SHIT (uhoh Im getting angry again! haaa) TO OUR ECONOMY happened with most of the same bozos we still got here planning our escape from it.

TAKE A FRICKIN flashlight and shine it on the dark places where all the roaches are hiding......tell the American people the truth.....you messed up and you're going to fess up to the whole thing.

You squandered a TRILLION or more bailing out the bastards who put us here, friends what sense does that make?

HOW ABOUT reducing payroll taxes, NOW....lower small business taxes NOW, LET THE PEOPLE RAID their 401K's w/o penalties or repayment, or taxes so they can survive..NOW........people will spend more if they take home MORE, what moron doesn't understand that? oh.....

D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I saved a TON on interest, and I OWN my home."

Congratulations on saving a ton of interest but you don't own your home. Try and stop paying property taxes (rent) on it and you will find out who truly owns it.

D said...

Not having a MORTGAGE BEATS HAVING ONE. I know how the game is played....taxes a way of life.