Friday, October 16, 2009

Market Close

Not going on today, opex Friday, I notice the VIX didn't uptick, looking pretty tame, bull markets exists in a shroud of LOW volatility.

Transports fell out of breaish wedge, came back in, fell out, now back in....unless I see a break down here hard, not sure the market will correct much.

80% of GS Revenues came from TRADING......and I'm pretty sure they get info none of us will ever get.

How can we say we have stable housing sector if we just finished the WORST 3 months in recorded foreclosures?

I keep asking myself, the Consumers....they are among the 7.2 MILLION PLUS who have lost jobs. Are they sending money to their retirement accounts? Gaining from any deposits with the banks? Buying like no tomorrow? ABLE to get loans?

I wish people would stop connecting what goes on on WALL STREET to MAIN STREET...there is a disconnect.

D

No comments: