Saturday, October 17, 2009

US RECOVERY TO TRUMP ALL OBSTACLES

I am TRYING to bring you all sides, I'll speak my mind and put in my 4 cents worth, it's obvious not all agree.

Here is ECRI TAKE LINK HERE

In 2003 they had the autos and housing...... (and an endless supply of financing thru CDO'S but they did screw the pooch) and the endless refi's and heloc's........do YOU see how they win again with the liquidity game?

Now, there is a LOT of cash in BONDS....yes should it come out it has to go somewhere. After 60% gains NOW the little guy comes into the game? maybe DUMB money is finally the f'ers perpetuating this game....and the music stops?

NO justice.....no truth....NO TRUST.....NO LASTING SUSTAINABLE recovery....and nobody is right 100% of the time.

MORE GS people in the most important positions in our financial apparatus? RECORD payouts due WALL STREET? TRUST me, you will hear a lot of bullshit coming from the hill, do not believe it, OBAMA and his henchmen have sold us down the river.....they'll get their money as MILLIONS suffer a different fate, because they played fair and were not connected.

Think twice next time you vote, LISTEN and see if you hear a politician, spewing the same assinine promises...never to be delivered....or do you hear ANYONE telling it like it is....you know until now...ANYONE TELLING IT LIKE IT IS...never gets elected.

The TOO BIGGER TO FAIL BANKS rule the roost.....bought and paid for! I'm getting tired of grabbing my ankles, how about you?

D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U are so smarter than ECRI. You should be on CNBC and tell them ECRI knows nothing. Tell them blackness is here. Tell them the March rally is just an illusion. It is not real. The USD gonna rally so big time, and everyone but a few bears will win in the end.

Anonymous said...

I feel sick to my stomach that we have been sold out by our representatives. But perhaps it has always been so? Either way all I can do is play with the cards I have been dealt. Sometimes I wish I didn't know the game was rigged. Sometimes I wish I was happy watching American Idol and Monday night football. Naaa..

D said...

Knowing it's rigged helps. Knowing when to buy helps. Understanding LTBH has failed. Knowing we've been had...maybe demanding real change in the future