Wednesday, October 21, 2009

OBAMA RULED BY GS CRONIES

And why have Volker as an advisor? LINK HERE NY TIMES article

Stay strong? YUP> but I have my stops in place, got in good, so risk is LOW. I have no problem coming out and resetting. I can be right but at wrong time, can't be stubborn when trading.

Surely this GAME they are playing will catch up to them, but a VIX now falling to near 20.00 may not be consistant with a severe decline lurking..only when it shoots back if it does..if it doesn't, we'd be banging our heads waiting for the inevitable.

Market continues to work higher with WEAK volume and hardly anyone scared anymore...how bout that?

Let it rip thru my FIBS and I might have to change sides.....SO I have a plan.....let's see what happens.

D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be strong D. this rally is not real all 60%. 1100 will not last today, 150 euro will not last today. You tell us here for long time, thanks

Anonymous said...

dxd 52 week low today perfect time to buy. dollar ready to rumble, sweet

Anonymous said...

What about shorting oil. It can not be high with bad jobs. I think to short. Thanks