Tuesday, October 20, 2009

VEIL ATTEMPTS

WHAT TRANSPARENCY???

If we look back the watershed event that turned this market around was in APRIL of 2009 when the FASB rule for 'Mark To Market" was put to bed.

Here is link from FEB zero hedge

I don't want to hear another admistrative speach on how "TRANSPARENT" the markets are going to get! Between this rule suspensiion which HIDES ANY TRUE CALCULATION of assets to the TRILLION $ bnak giveaway to the FED's refusal to answer any questions as to where the money went, what a JOKE!

THEY are losing, lost the TRUST of the American people...and the coming BILLION $$ WALL STREET BONUS giveaway will be watershed event IMHO in the screwing of American taxpayer...and possibly their revulsion from it.

PS...I enterred near the highs a FEELER position in DXD....I felt risk to reward was good for a pullback of some kind....and the stop loss that I EMPLOY with EVERY trade defined the risk and it was reasonable...GL everybody no matter where you stand.

D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you held DXD. This looks sweet, I mean how much lower can it go. I think you are right, market top is in. I am using SDS.

D said...

SDS is fine, or the QID, maybe oil will fall too and UUP for any $ strength should work...you know I will use my stops and re-enter if I have to, I am not looking for any home runs, not looking for a crash because they are rare events...I mean if I WAS Long here I would take profits and at minimum get it on the books,if not try some dark side play.

A mistake is fighting tape if your timing is off, so you figure your risk, if tollerable you take your chances.

I had said if the Transports choke out of their wedge again and the SSEC go back under 3,000 would be warning signs, and the US $ may be key.....who is betting on a rally there?

This rally has been suspect in volume and it has gotten selective, if most stocks undervalues and GOOG kills earnings they all fly...but NAZ stalled today s GOOG, I mean AAPL added near $10...



GL

Anonymous said...

Only lemmings bet on rally . this whole move has been a joke.This rally is done period. I am staying short. I will use uup. The dollar is heading higher and will crush gold and oil. Keep up the great work.Only those who heed warnings like you tell will survive.

Anonymous said...

Excellent work , your blog gives all the reasons for a STRONG USD, and why we will have unbelievable dollar rally. Just think about it, all the reasons are on your blog. People do not know what they talk about with a dollar crash. Crazy huh D?