Friday, February 18, 2005

IS VIOXX a KILLER or NOT?

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn6918

My gut was MRK was beaten down more than it should have, and how many times have you seen this kind of reversal of opinion? As panel which advises FDA (they usually go along but don't have to) said the COX 2 products should stay on market.

I assume with warning it can kill you. I used the product years ago for back pain and it didnt work for me.

This is not the end of this story, nor the lawsuits I suspect.

DUL DULL markets, WEAKER and WEAKER volume...this is how TOPS are formed, usually not spiked to, but dwindled to. I believe that is what we have been forming since early 2004.

I work tomorrow, I might find something and time to post it. All have great weekned.

DUratek

No comments: