Wednesday, February 09, 2005

WICKED DAY ON WALL STREET

I am focusing on the NAZ, off better than 1.6% ! And this coming after HYPE from CSCO, and HPQ AXING Carly! (idiot speculators bid the stock up like Carly was to BLAME for lame performance of company).

INTC MSFT AAPL IBM CSCO the supposed generals for tech and we are DOWN for the year 2005.

WHat led TRANSPORTS are now somewhat LAGGING.

WHAT the H is the BOND market trying to tell us? 10 YR note now under 4% !!!

A FLATTENING yield curve could be telling us of trouble ahead, a SLOWING of economy....something is wrong.

We still have record bullishness. WE ONLY had one week during ALL of Bear Market where there were not 50% bulls polled (II)

The bullishness is mind blowing to me. IN an atmosphere of NO FEAR, you have GOBS of fear to feed on.

IMHO, we are ripe for the return of the Bear Market.

And I repeat, it seems to me, the ONE thing I can find it seems nobody loves or wants, is the US $$$ and that is what I am going to hold.

Duratek...SAFETY FIRST! PRESERVATION OF CAPITAL.






No comments: