Saturday, September 26, 2009

INSIDE MY HEAD

……..”when investors are rushing to get reinvested” (piece of sentence from one of my subs and my response) above relates to oversold condition.

I would like to throw out a hint of caution here, and remember my comments down the road should I be right. (or wrong too haaa) Shorts have scampered to cover, there is NO proof of individuals rushing back in, none.

Most of the so called volume is coming from 5 stocks, the living dead. Most of the volume is coming from program trading and high volume trading. Most of the money for buying is coming from the FED funneled thru the big wall street firms.

The volume has been WANING since the outset of the March lows.

At the March lows in LOCK STEP came the slaughter of the US $, it goes down other things go up.

Insiders selling at historic highs.

There is nothing wrong with sounding a note of caution to your valued readers this may be nothing more than a bear market advance. DO investors need to be in every advance?

This one smells. I wont get a technical SELL until down the road we see lower highs and rallies that don’t carry us to new highs……in the meantime, there is nothing going on the fundamental side to bring us a sustainable economic advance.

Respectfully yours,

*I respect my subs, I don't have to follow lock step, always agree.....and I can still love the service. And yes the mkt can continue t advance in the face of anything logical.....but in my mind....how much higher? hasn't the EASY money been made? Greed may not pay off much longer.

To offer differing views this is what CarL Swneson of decision pt is saying

Duratek

No comments: