Thursday, September 03, 2009

CONTRACTING VOLUME RALLY

http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2009/09/birth-death-conundrum/ While WE're shedding millions, the GOV stat guys are adding them! out of thin air

LOW LOW VOLUME, contracting from WED, could have further to go, depends on how much LIGHT tomorrow AM data sheds on our predicament.

TUESDAY....market players back to full strength....anything is possible. I took a teeny feeler short position today, I'm going to begin trading VERY short term trades...both long and short, some I will post here....for your amusement only.....slightly underwater....have my stops set....that will do me NO good if mkt gaps up tomorrow....anyway doesn't matter....not ready to throw a big log on either way.

D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better play light if short, its a bizzaro market, even greed wins w/o any fundamentals, WTF ;)

D said...

I did, got nipped for a tiny loss, thats what stop losses are for, yes bizarro.....shudder to think when mist is lifted. I may try again next week