Wednesday, September 09, 2009

WED WRAP "ONE TECHNICAL VIEW"

We HAve been moving sideways Since Aug 24th, we have had 3 PROBES of tagged area shown here, again today no break out. I see potential divergence in my CCI and Macd is turning over. SO action is neutral and volume is bearish. I am still expecting ST pullback, but there is nothing yet to suggest an IT top is in place. The fundamentals don't have to dictate stock price (AKA TECH BUBBLE) nor do they now, but if the fuse of economic recovery has n0t been lit, the market will play quickly to rectify valuations, IMHO

MANY COME HERE TO scoff at my commentary, tell me what I'm missing? I'm not missing anything. I have also stated I am not short the stock market, that is a dangerous game I don't normally play....but have at the right moments.

I also go LONG special situation companies that have favorable action. This is not a stock pickers site. I never said not to trade what you see, most are not disciplined enough or will see turn coming.....some of you may be good at catching both sides.

OK with Obama coming in you'd think solar place ot be? cept when you look at the avg performance since he got elected....no sure things.

WHY NAT GAS in SHITTER? why can't the US $ stage a rally with only 3% bulls polled?

MAjority of volume is cling from machines, program trading...ask them.

I try to give my readers a view of the BIGGER PICTURE.....things that are real and are taking place. It is a FACT I have been OUT of the market BOTH BEAR MARKETS......would anyone out there like to be able to say that?.....I'm only here trying to help people, try to help them understand what IS going on.....TRADE, MAKE money if you can or want to......I remain LIQUID, ready for something ugly...ready to try and SURVIVE....some of the comments show not a fing clue how people are suffering.

Since 2007 some $14 TRILLION of assets collapsed. Brainiac Bernanke on record saying Bear Sterns was isolated incicdent, that real estate and mortgage, banking problmes were " CONTAINED" " WOULD NOT EFFECT ECONOMY"....my he was SO right he got another term! haaa

Estimates are down 30% for earnings just from BEGINNING OF YEAR.

Technical action of market is positive.

Consumer "revolving" credit is down 6 months in row a whopping $69 BILLIOn ( A RECORD)

ALL these DOWNWARD revisions to data when no one is looking.

MOST companies do not expect to increase capex spending

ONly 5% of smaol BIZ thnk now is good time to exand (ANOTHER RECORD)

No growth in wages.

Over 7 Million jobs lost.......yup recovery right around corner.

The more THEY bullshit us, the longer it will take to clean up this mess, a generational f'up!

D

1 comment:

SSK said...

http://www.realclearmarkets.com/blog/Consumer%20Credit_July2009.pdf
DOESNT PAINT A PRETTY PICUTURE.